03 декември, 2006

familiar

We are a charming family
you and i, aren't we?

A poor but charming..[family?]
I like listening to you planning on something huge
you like me listening to you...it stimulates you
that someone knows about this plan..
and you've got no way back. But you always go back.

At times i feel like i've accomplished more than you
for 22 years ..than you for 46. or 47?
When's ur birthday,again?

She told me to leave you alone. To die alone
When i come to visit.. they don't know.
You drive me nuts with your inactivity
But i know one day i'll travel with you
so.. i just keep a good attitude

Your eyes are deeper than mine,
unlike of what the others say about mine..
you fall into deeper wells
that must be it.
I dream of simple things when i think of you
i just wanna come and wash ur sheets
make some food, give you centrum

buy you something.. cause you always sound so desperate
as if you're my kid
Am i stronger? She always feared i'd be like you


in english, cause you don't speak it.
1 pack a week and you're down again
a black hole is coming for us both..
did you put something aside for the winter?
its gonna suck i promise.

Няма коментари: